Start House Acceleration Toolkit
If you have a scalable business idea and you want to de-risk the growth process by using a proven collection of tools, then you have found your toolkit! At The Business Centre, we have a unique Accelerator program which provides startups with key knowledge they need to ensure they don’t get taken for a ride with investors. The tools are focused on sustainable growth at speed. Use the tools in order as they appear to get the best results. Our team is always on hand to discuss your strategy and implementation plans.
Start Up Acceleration Toolkit
- Scale Up Canvas – this tool was designed by our team of senior scale up Business Advisors, it will take you through the areas of consideration required to plan for sustainable growth.
- Target Customer Canvas – this tool will support you to review your target customer through an empathic lens. Get to know your target customers in depth.
- Intellectual Property Canvas – this tool was created by our Business Advisors in collaboration with Gorton IP lawyers. Knowing when to protect your IP through to managing your IP, this canvas contains trigger questions to get you thinking.
- Raising Capital Canvas – a real jewel in the Accelerators crown, this tool triggers your thinking in all areas of capital raising, from understanding the types of fundraising available, to cost of capital and investor requirements through to your exit and payback strategy.
- Minimum Viable Governance Canvas – this unique tool takes you through how to get the most from your Board of Directors. From how to assess what skills your board members require, the structure and recruitment strategies, right through to metrics of board success.
- 12 Slide Pitch Deck inclusions - this tool identifies the key 12 areas that investors require to assess if your idea or business is solid enough, or worth, investing in.
- Product to Market Fit Canvas – this tool focuses on the elusive product to market fit! Survey, segment, map and analyse your product to market fit and set your own measures of success.
Bonus tools to support your practical learning;
- Product to Market Fit Map – who doesn’t love a map of steps on how to reach your PMF goals!
- Business Model Canvas Extended – In addition to all of the benefits of revisiting your business model before growth, this canvas assesses your business model as it sits within external influences and impacts. It’s a PESTLE analysis meets a Business Model Canvas.